Sympathy Card Messages
Having trouble putting your feelings into words? Below are some card message suggestions to include on your floral enclosure cards:
* Please know our loving thoughts embrace you.
* Please accept these flowers and hear the words we are not able to speak.
* My thoughts and prayers are with you.
* Thinking of you in these difficult times.
* May the peace which comes from the memories of love shared comfort you now and in the days ahead.
* Our hearts are filled with sorrow.
* We’re sharing your sorrow.
* With deepest sympathy.
* In loving memory.
* With heartfelt condolences.
* Fondest remembrances.
* May you take comfort in knowing there is one more angel above us.
* You are in our thoughts and prayers.
* Always in our hearts
* Gone but not forgotten
* May you have memories for comfort, friends for support, and flowers to ease your sadness.
* Though words, however gentle, cannot take your loss away, still may these flowers sent in sympathy help comfort you today.
* Our thoughts are with you.
* May these flowers in some way help to express our heartfelt sympathy.
* Especially for you at this difficult time.
* With heartfelt sympathy and understanding thoughts in this time of sadness.
* You will be in our thoughts and prayers.
* Thinking of you at this time of sorrow.
* Please accept our deepest sympathy for the loss of your Mother.
* Our hearts are saddened by your loss and our thoughts and prayers are with you.
* We may not understanding why sad things happen, may it somehow help to know how much we care.
* We wish to express our sympathy in your loss and to let you know that our thoughts are with you.
* At a time such as this, words cannot express our feelings